Post-Game Talk: Bruins need OT to beat Sabres

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I don't want to trade valueable players, I want to trade overpaid players that haven't earned thier money,in some cases haven't earned thier money in a long time.

It's a joke that we need overtime to beat the Sabers playing without Myers, Foligno,Gionta.....wtf.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I have actually put a curse on the stinking habs after they won their 1993 SC.This is totally true.

I have been doing it every year since then and it has worked thus far.

I know Tony Marinaro who runs a sports talk show here in MTL has tried in the past to remove the curse but I make certain to keep the curse active and will keep doing so since it has been 21 wonderful years since they have raised the SC....:handclap:

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I have actually put a curse on the stinking habs after they won their 1993 SC.This is t

I know Tony Marinaro who runs a sports talk show here in MTL has tried in the past to remove the curse but I make certain to keep the curse active and will keep doing so since it has been 21 wonderful years ince they have raised the SC....:handclap:

love it when he brings in the priest to give them his blessing,watched a few to many Rocky movies me thinks.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Per Amalie Benjamin

@AmalieBenjamin: Matt Bartkowski will not face supplemental discipline for his hit on Brian Gionta tonight, per an NHL source.

Good. It was a clean hit.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I don't want to trade valueable players, I want to trade overpaid players that haven't earned thier money,in some cases haven't earned thier money in a long time.

It's a joke that we need overtime to beat the Sabres playing without Myers, Foligno,Gionta.....wtf.

I am telling you I am convinced there are issues at management level where they do not see eye to eye and all the rumors going along with this is causing this team to play out of their comfort zone.

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
You're right....Way to go Bruins!

This could be the start of a nice little winning streak if some of the B's start playing up to their potential.

That's what I'm talkin' about! Positive vibes. Loui's scoring. Dougie's Dougieing, and Chia can't make a bad trade right now because of the freeze

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I have actually put a curse on the stinking habs after they won their 1993 SC.This is totally true.

I know Tony Marinaro who runs a sports talk show here in MTL has tried in the past to remove the curse but I make certain to keep the curse active and will keep doing so since it has been 21 wonderful years since they have raised the SC....:handclap:

Thanks for the curse! I owe you lots of beer.

I knew somebody must have put a curse on that despicable franchise since 93.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad