Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I just checked Twitter. Nothing. You & Wendy have more info than any other source, sadly.
It's kind of scary. But I am capable of generating 347 "what if" scenarios per minute, so I should probably not speculate. :laugh:

Hope Quaider is okay.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I just checked Twitter. Nothing. You & Wendy have more info than any other source, sadly.
We just noticed at the start of the 3d that the team Dr. wasn't in his seat. Then they came for the Emergency Dr. We then noticed that Adam wasn't on the bench.

I hope he is OK.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
We just noticed at the start of the 3d that the team Dr. wasn't in his seat. Then they came for the Emergency Dr. We then noticed that Adam wasn't on the bench.

I hope he is OK.

I really hope he is okay. I didn't see anything happen to him - did I miss it?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I really hope he is okay. I didn't see anything happen to him - did I miss it?
I think we all missed it. I would have no clue anything was wrong if Ladyfan hadn't said anything. It's very weird and kind of scary to me that nothing has been announced. Hopefully it's nothing.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
WE didn't see anything either other than he never came out for the third.

That is actually scarier than seeing a puck hit him in the leg or something. I know he had that medical issue with the clot, hopefully it is nothing serious.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

:scared:
For those who can't see tweets:
Jordan Szwarz and Paul Postma to Boston. Anton Blidh to Providence. Bergeron to IR (paper move, presumably).

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hate to be the one to say this but I think Quaider's injury has to be fairly serious based on what Ladyfan & Gahden reported, plus the fact that he never even got on the bench in the third period. He's not the kind of guy to let a minor injury no matter how painful keep him out of the lineup, it's just not his way. I just hope it isn't the blood clot issue again . :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad