GDT: Bruins @ Habs | November 7, 7PM | TVA, SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow. They need to take a serious look at goalie interference. Right now it's just push the opposition into your own goalie and it acts like an invincibility star in Super Mario.

DO NOT GO THERE. The guy goes BY HIMSELF behind the goalie. Not in front. Not beside. BEHIND. If the goalie can't move in his crease because of an opponent...it shouldn't be a goal. I agree if it's against my team. I'll agree if it's against an opponent. Gallagher should know better. And the guy is a marked man. How tough is it to realize it....

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
SO many **** calls tonight - league really wants Boston's ineptness against Montreal to go away......

Nynja*

It's not as black and white as a lot you guys making it out to be.

Listen to what Mike Johnson is saying.

Gallagher could have made an effort before Chara touched him to leave the crease.

The puck was in the crease when Gally got there, and he is allowed to be in the crease when the puck is in that area. You wont get any leniency if the puck is at the blue line and you're in the crease, but if the puck is in the crease, you're allowed there.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Chris Lee really took pleasure announcing that the goal was disallowed. Guy clearly hates the Habs.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Of course he did. But you know what, before Chara even got to Gallagher, he was in the crease behind the goalie.

More like Gallagher's aggressive play style cost you a goal.
Or ******** cost the goal.

It's a good thing the B's suck, so one goal shouldn't mean much.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
Chris Lee allowed the goal.

Julien challenged the play stating Gallagher interfered with the goalie

Toronto decided to overturn Lee's goal call.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
The puck was in the crease when Gally got there, and he is allowed to be in the crease when the puck is in that area. You wont get any leniency if the puck is at the blue line and you're in the crease, but if the puck is in the crease, you're allowed there.

Exactly. Johnson is a whiny beeotch.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
In Chris Lee's defense, he called it a goal.

I believe when a goal is reviewed it goes back to Toronto

Ain't Lee's fault on this one my friend. He's an idiot but this was a coach challenge.

You have it wrong:

3. The on-ice call will then be reviewed simultaneously by the appropriate on-ice Officials at ice level and by Hockey Operations in the Toronto Video Room using any and all replays at their disposal. After reviewing the play and consulting with the Toronto Video Room, the appropriate on-ice Officials will then make the "final" decision on whether to uphold or overturn the original call on the ice. Once the decision is made, the Referee will inform the Penalty Timekeeper/PA Announcer and will make the announcement on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad