GDT: Bruins @ Habs | 5/12/14 7:30PM EDT | CBC/RDS/NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 60M/yr scam artist, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I'd scratch Prust for Brière, maybe even White. Then scratch Murray for Beaulieu or pretty much anyone else since he's a useless pylon.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Sweet GDT Primrose.
When do we get to see what the first image looks like once we drop a cement block on it?
(strictly by accident of course)

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Im...peach?

You would need 2/3rd's of the Habs Board's support at least.

The problem with that is he would pick off the members of the 2/3rds one by one. Just when you were to hit the .659 threshold, BOOM, the ban hammer would come out.

I think we are stuck with him.:(

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Sweet GDT Primrose.
When do we get to see what the first image looks like once we drop a cement block on it?
(strictly by accident of course)

Oops look what I did TOTALLY ON ACCIDENT!

8J0Mc.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

8J0Mc.jpg

You've got what I call Character.
I think I heard MT use that term in about 86% of our wins this year.
His pressers were remarkably similar all year long Blah blah blah blah Price and blah blah blah blah Character. I guess now is the time for both.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You've got what I call Character.
I think I heard MT use that term in about 86% of our wins this year.
His pressers were remarkably similar all year long Blah blah blah blah Price and blah blah blah blah Character. I guess now is the time for both.

I'd be the perfect MT player. I have all the character in the world, and I suck.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Can anyone help me?

I decided to change my avatar since it had Murray on it and he keeps making us lose all the games.:sarcasm:

I decided to choose the referees since they do control the fate of the Habs.

Everytime I tried to upload the picture, the referees come out crooked.

Help!!!!

:D

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Folks we've found the answer to our first line woes...
Plenty of character but just plain suck. :laugh:

I play D.

At 27 years of age currently I'd be a perfect replacement for Bouillion where I can be blamed for everything because I'm terrible and then get thrown on the PP anyway.

Sign me up Bergevin, I'll play for league minimum. It'll be a nice publicity stunt too, to have the first female NHL player when I get dressed for a regular season game despite not deserving a single second of ice time.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Can anyone help me?

I decided to change my avatar since it had Murray on it and he keeps making us lose all the games.:sarcasm:

I decided to choose the referees since they do control the fate of the Habs.

Everytime I tried to upload the picture, the referees come out crooked.

Help!!!!

:D
Clever... but most of HF won't get it :laugh:

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
Murray better not be in the god damn line-up. Don't care whose in his place. He can't move the puck and always gets caught or pinned in the zone for extended periods.

I'd play Tinordi, but in all likelihood would take Bouillon.:shakehead

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
We should win I think. We're angry and that bodes well for one game for sure. Win tonight so I can have something to look forward to on Wednesday!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

8J0Mc.jpg

Good GDT, but I think you may have the makings of a new Martini above M & M Chocolate Rum Martini before (the Habs) hit the ice.

May the Bruins make hay this year, I don't see them making any more for a few yrs. after this one. Bite the bullet Habs, there's lots in our near future, frustration is ending soon!:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad