Post-Game Talk: Bruins beat the South Stars 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
top 2 lines putting up points and Merlot being Merlot.

Johnson was very good. Earned himself some more starts coming up, imo.

Glad to get the 2 points. Hopefully we're turning a page now and moving on from this slump

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Great game. Solid all around, really. Can't believe Seguin tooled us on faceoffs though.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I hope they are pulling out of the slump-although the next two games will be tough ones.

Not sure they take points from both but I hope they take points from one of the b2bs.

Johnson had a good game-I think he plays the Kings game but he will get one of those two I hope.

Bart had a good game and our top 6 finally showed up and scored some goals.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Good job boys, little too much stress at the end but it was a Bruins like win.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Good solid win. Good effort all around.
Johnson played a very solid game.

Good Jack game too. We got "sends it down the river," "Chinese Mustard" and even a shot at Orpik.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not a bad game tonight!
40 shots on Lehtonen. What a beast.
Johnson made 31 saves, looked great tonight.
5/6 successful PK's is a miracle for this team. I'm sure at least part of that is Dallas's horrendous powerplay but nonetheless.
Our top lines showed up to play. Had a lot not go our way tonight between the called off goal and the numerous soft penalties but stayed determined and grinded a win out of it. Can't ask for much more than that.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
The stick to the eye that Johnson received knocked one of his contacts out. He played the rest of the game with only one contact.

Wow.

Rancid McGoiter

Still metal.
Feb 1, 2005
Whatever they did behind the scenes over the last month, Essensa or whatever, made Johnson look a lot better. Still needs some polish, but a pretty good game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad