Injury Report: Bruins ‘24- ‘25 Injured List

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Depends what youre defining the test of time as, because I'd say he has held up shockingly well for his size

The sentiment is simply that all players eventually wear down and lose their abilities, much like your neck and back every time you sleep on your couch, I’m sure at one point you had the talent to do it, but not anymore :laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

Marchand was reduced to spectator status at the golf tourney, the elbow he had surgically repaired preventing him from swinging a club just yet.

“I tried,” he said. “I’ve been trying to push it, but [the medical staff] didn’t allow that to happen, which is probably good. A lot of people will be safe because I’m not hitting at them today.”

Marchand, who also had groin and sports hernia procedures, reiterated that his goal is to be ready for the start of camp or shortly thereafter.

Marchand, 36, said he’d be “very surprised” if he wasn’t ready for the season opener Oct. 8 against the Panthers in Sunrise, Fla.

“I think the concern coming back was my arm and kind of how long that would take,” he said. “But I’m right there. I’m shooting and passing, and I got to skate with the guys today for the first time.

“So yeah, it’s been really good so far. I’m still going to have a little bit of time to have to catch up. Conditioning-wise, it takes a little bit longer to come back, but all in all, I’m happy with where I’m at.”

“I mean I can’t [know] until I get into a battle situation where I can really test it,” he said. “But with how it’s progressing, I should be fine for the season.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad