Half-Assed GDT: Broons at Blooz - 7pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
getting a point tonight feels like a W to me. that wasnt their best effort tonight and they looked tired.

3v3 is dumb and needs to go IMO.

onto the next one.
3 on 3 isn’t great, but it’s better than watching the, skate 4 on 4 for 5 minutes every time and then going to the shootout. At least 3 on 3 provides exciting moments. I’m really not bothered that the Blues aren’t great at 3 on 3.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
3 on 3 isn’t great, but it’s better than watching the, skate 4 on 4 for 5 minutes every time and then going to the shootout. At least 3 on 3 provides exciting moments. I’m really not bothered that the Blues aren’t great at 3 on 3.

And this is why they need to make every game worth 3 points. I’d reckon there’d be way fewer overtime games, since teams would want to grab the 3 points in regulation.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
And this is why they need to make every game worth 3 points. I’d reckon there’d be way fewer overtime games, since teams would want to grab the 3 points in regulation.
Lebrun had interesting article on this few days ago. Gist was that league likes current format bc it stacks up standings. They don't want to create too much separation bc you lose fan interest.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad