Half-Assed GDT: Broons at Blooz - 7pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
im in favor of giving penalties to teams if they carry the puck out of their own zone freely 3on3 for delay of game

or just get rid of 3v3s

atleast we got a point but how many games have ended this year because of one team winning a faceoff in 3v3 OT? its no diff than NFL ot they use to have.

ArenaRat

Jan 19, 2022
Nola
I say all the time to people, make these and the powder blue retros the full time look. We would be best dressed in the league easily!

And that's not to say our normal home and road jerseys are bad, just that the retros are so amazing!
Yes, they're awesome. But I still need to see the Blues in their home and road unis too - especially the white. So sharp.

Reactions: mk80

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
im in favor of giving penalties to teams if they carry the puck out of their own zone freely 3on3 for delay of game

or just get rid of 3v3s

atleast we got a point but how many games have ended this year because of one team winning a faceoff in 3v3 OT? its no diff than NFL ot they use to have.
Lol…what?

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
getting a point tonight feels like a W to me. that wasnt their best effort tonight and they looked tired.

3v3 is dumb and needs to go IMO.

onto the next one.

Reactions: Blueston

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Played like shit. Didn’t even deserve the point. Lucky to have gotten one. Start another winning streak Thursday.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Lol…what?
all the teams do it now and its boring to watch.

no play there so they skate out and regroup and do it over and over again. its not exciting hockey to watch and it just further adds to the stupid gimmick that is 3v3.

3v3 needs to go

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad