Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

760E2880-E9AB-48E9-8E1B-FF524FF2CA6E.jpeg

eibyyz

STL. Like my daddy before me.
Lol Trent Frederic was interviewed on 101ESPN yesterday and doubled down that "he wasn't going to hit Tarasenko, he was just going to act like he was going to hit him" regarding the incident. Then he followed that up by saying he doesn't think Tarasenko is that strong, but just fat.

What a clown.

First I'd seen of T-Fred so he may be Marchand v. 2, but I didn't mind his dance w/ Vova at all. He seems to be doing what he needs to get noticed. Reminds me of Tyson Nash ("He may be an a**whole, but he's our a**whole!") and Brandon Phillips.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Lol Trent Frederic was interviewed on 101ESPN yesterday and doubled down that "he wasn't going to hit Tarasenko, he was just going to act like he was going to hit him" regarding the incident. Then he followed that up by saying he doesn't think Tarasenko is that strong, but just fat.

What a clown.
when you try and screw with someone after the whistle and get owned, just have a laugh, admit it , and move on
doubling down on it really shows a lack … of something
character? self awareness? basic life skills? intelligence? ability to comprehend reality?
I just don’t get it

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues have been looking good, so far, other than that extended time in their own zone which led to the hooking penalty. But, I like the way they were connecting on stretch passes early, and getting chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad