Brock Boeser - Four goal Opening night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I see a big bounce back year for Brock this year. His best asset is his shot. If he was consistent, he would be a 40 goal scorer every year. If he can score 30-35 this year, he’s a good winger behind their best scorer Kuzmenko.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I see a big bounce back year for Brock this year. His best asset is his shot. If he was consistent, he would be a 40 goal scorer every year. If he can score 30-35 this year, he’s a good winger behind their best scorer Kuzmenko.
You don’t think the 40 goal scorer Elias is their best?

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
when the guy is excelling in every facet of the game, (he crushed Ceci last night) its hard to pinpoint just one of his traits. His goal scoring is taking a back seat to his playmaking and defense these days.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
What's crazy to me, more than that is that Pettersson isn't already a top 10 nhl player, he was like trending and then it just died. I really want to see him succeed because I love his game.
last year he had 39G, 102P. He's great defensively. He's dominating games more and more.
he’s a center

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid’s line went minus 3 against his line. That hasn’t happened very often in McDavids career. I thought Miller had a great game both ways.
I was already three sheets to the wind by the time the game was on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad