Brock Boeser - Four goal Opening night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
Daaaa
Daaaa dada daaa
Dadada
Da dada da daaaa

tumblr_inline_mrakkcXbAs1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: Jamaican Patty

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for Boeser, past two years have been pretty rough. He needed a shin pad goal more than most. Him playing up to his contract would be beyond massive for the Canucks.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for Boeser, past two years have been pretty rough. He needed a shin pad goal more than most. Him playing up to his contract would be beyond massive for the Canucks.
What's crazy to me, more than that is that Pettersson isn't already a top 10 nhl player, he was like trending and then it just died. I really want to see him succeed because I love his game.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
What's crazy to me, more than that is that Pettersson isn't already a top 10 nhl player, he was like trending and then it just died. I really want to see him succeed because I love his game.
I don't know, ~40 goals and 100 points last year was a pretty successful season in my eyes. Whether he is top 10,top 15, top 30 is pretty subjective, not really too concerned about that. I could see EP turning into a pretty dominant force this year, he is a lot bigger than he was at the start of the season last year.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
He’s a top 5 center in the game. 100-120 point selke calibre player. Scary part is he’s still getting stronger and faster.
It's crazy to consider that, McDavid got injured and missed a reasonable amount of time, or just simply had a rough year, Pettersson would have the potential to win the Art Ross and Selke in the same year, especially if Boeser can keep popping.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
What a game! He played great. He, EP40 and Demko carried their team to the throttling.

Nice to see all the Canucks fans coming out to support him, just like they did last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad