GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
One of the better teams they’ve had in a while being pissed away. Three 30+ goal players, Svech on a 29 goal pace, two 24+ goal guys. The scoring talent is there.

These playoff lines make absolutely 0 sense to me. These aren’t even line combos that were used in the regular season. WTF is going on.

If loosing Jesper fing Fast is throwing that much of a monkey wrench into your lineup there’s some serious issues.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
And this f***ing shit is why I didn't renew my season tickets. Ain't worth paying exponentially more money for a f***ing team that never learns. Bunch of mental midgets out there. Softest bunch of f***ers I've ever seen play at this level.

But of course we are led by p***y assed turn the other cheek Brindy who doesn't like our guys to get involved with scrums while they are getting their heads caved in on cheap shots. At least his coaching is so good we make them pay on the ensuing PPs.... Oh, wait, he hadn't a f***ing clue on how to coach a PP. Swell
yell into a pillow or something.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
dundon and Waddell have money pucked the franchise to a one series win per post season. But I have no confidence they know how to take this team deep. Doesn’t have the right mix of player nor an understanding of what is needed.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I'm watching these games and I'm just not seeing why the Rangers are so special. They defend pretty well. And they've been opportunistic offensively. Feels like the FLA series last year where it's a sweep but every game the margin was tiny.

Oh well. Time to drink and watch the Stars lose too :(

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Bruins fan here I still think you guys can make this a series. Rangers arent special they just keeping you guys bottled up and counter striking. You guys can easily win 3 in a row if the canes turn it up a notch . Just win game 4 first and take it from there. Wish you guys luck.

Realistically, Florida/Boston will be the beneficiary of a New York cool down on special teams. 100% net PK is not going to last.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
One of the better teams they’ve had in a while being pissed away. Three 30+ goal players, Svech on a 29 goal pace, two 24+ goal guys. The scoring talent is there.

These playoff lines make absolutely 0 sense to me. These aren’t even line combos that were used in the regular season. WTF is going on.

If loosing Jesper fing Fast is throwing that much of a monkey wrench into your lineup there’s some serious issues.
You make a ton of sense and aren't the first to question the reason for changing lines.

This team was steamrolling everyone with much different lines, then changed them for.....reasons.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

Every f***ing year this happens

Some 3rd liner can't play and suddenly we are boned. What the f*** kind of coaching do we have that can't adjust to a depth guy going out

Reactions: Tryamw and cptjeff

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Every f***ing year this happens

Some 3rd liner can't play and suddenly we are boned. What the f*** kind of coaching do we have that can't adjust to a depth guy going out
Svech and patches are hell of third liners last year. Take it to the pillow. The hot takes are just becoming more bs as the seconds tick by

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I'd hate to be Rod with an unsigned contract right now. His once solid leverage is getting very slippery.

Reactions: cptjeff

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

This is my main issue. These lines stopped working several games ago. Go back to Martinook-Staal-X. Put Drury and Noesen back together on the 4th line. Put skilled players with skilled players in order to actually try to score. Right now the other 3 lines are just biding time until the Aho line comes back out, and occasionally Necas does something that looks cool by himself. In a series of inches (3 1-goal games, 2 in OT), this feels like a very dumb reason to have given away 3 games so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad