Confirmed with Link: Brindamour 2: Electric Boogaloo

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
1728177467218.png

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
So random story today from the bagel shop. Pretty certain I was chowing down on a bagel next to Rod’s ex wife and her friends. I eaves dropped a little bit as they sat at the table right next to me. They were all congratulating her on Skyler’s contract with the Canes. Rod’s most likely ex then was talking about how it was tough to read the social media comments of the announcement, as many think that Skyler only got this contract cause of nepotism.

One lady at the table kept referring to her son Jack and how he’s in his 20’s and can’t grow a proper beard & he has given up on growing a beard as he’s “full grown”. I’m wondering if that was Drury’s mom, but didn’t get enough context to confirm lol.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
So random story today from the bagel shop. Pretty certain I was chowing down on a bagel next to Rod’s ex wife and her friends. I eaves dropped a little bit as they sat at the table right next to me. They were all congratulating her on Skyler’s contract with the Canes. Rod’s most likely ex then was talking about how it was tough to read the social media comments of the announcement, as many think that Skyler only got this contract cause of nepotism.

One lady at the table kept referring to her son Jack and how he’s in his 20’s and can’t grow a proper beard & he has given up on growing a beard as he’s “full grown”. I’m wondering if that was Drury’s mom, but didn’t get enough context to confirm lol.
Why would Drury’s mom be hanging out with Rod’s ex?

Reactions: DaveG

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Why would Drury’s mom be hanging out with Rod’s ex?
No idea. Could have just been another kid named Jack. But it’s almost opening night, families are come in to town, the hockey community is small. Wouldn’t shock me if they knew each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad