Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
I expect another tough year. Still a year away from seeing any of that top forward talent. Hopefully they bring in some solid vets.

WinhallVT124

Head on a swivel
Mar 6, 2015
Winhall,VT
At least four good depth forwards are needed to be signed, I definitely want Dustin Jeffrey back. We should bring in Danny Kristo as he's a group 6 UFA due to not enough games played in the NHL, like Aaron Ness.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Snow seems to love former 1st round picks, so any of those availble will certainly interest him. Also, some much needed veterans should be top of his list

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
I was thinking of Glennie too. Seems just like the typeGarth is likely to pick up. I think he played a few games for the Stars but never fulfilled his potential. Boychuck fits the mould too andcan even play a few games for the Isles if needed.

WinhallVT124

Head on a swivel
Mar 6, 2015
Winhall,VT
Interesting to see the Rags not qualify Connor Allen, maybe we can sign him to replace ness.

Looks like on D there is already:
Pelech
Czuchman
Burroughs
Graham
Leduc
Mayfield/Pulock

So signing a depth D would be wise, Leduc and Graham aren't even guaranteed to be in the AHL.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Now that Ness is gone, I'm assuming Bridgeport's D looks like this?

Pelech-Mayfield/Pulock
Czuczman-Burroughs
???-Graham

Leduc

Need to add a veteran or two, preferably left handed. Would love it if they brought in someone to be the 7th and waived Strait to the AHL to mentor the kids down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad