Bridgeport Islanders Discussion 2024-25:Where's the Farm?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
The addition of Terry should be fairly huge for the younger guys on the team.

Sure, he may play with whichever AHL "vets" end up down on the farm like Karlsson and Foudy. But he'll definitely take just enough of the offensive pressure off the guys like Maggio, Dufour, and Jefferies to allow them some ample breathing room.

And he won't need any adjustment.

Can step right in without any concerns on or off the ice.

A bit surprised he hasn't taken his act to Europe yet.

Reactions: iggy

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
The addition of Terry should be fairly huge for the younger guys on the team.

Sure, he may play with whichever AHL "vets" end up down on the farm like Karlsson and Foudy. But he'll definitely take just enough of the offensive pressure off the guys like Maggio, Dufour, and Jefferies to allow them some ample breathing room.

And he won't need any adjustment.

Can step right in without any concerns on or off the ice.

A bit surprised he hasn't taken his act to Europe yet.
You can never underestimate the allure of living in Bridgeport and playing in front of 800 fans.

(Before anyone anyone gets too worked up over this post, I actually work in the surrounding area and it’s just a joke) Sort of.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
You can never underestimate the allure of living in Bridgeport and playing in front of 800 fans.

(Before anyone anyone gets too worked up over this post, I actually work in the surrounding area and it’s just a joke) Sort of.
I know it’s a joke but Fairfield/Milford are arguably some of the best areas in the entire AHL Atlantic and North Division. Train ride into NYC, access to many airports, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad