Speculation: Brian Wilde just said assistants and Lefebvre gone

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Churla was never the same after this hit. There was a time when he was depressed and rely on drinking after his career ended. He was lucky he got hired by Bergervin.

Same can be said for Rob Ramage after his legal troubles etc...

Then of course there's Sean Burke who arrested for assault of his then wife.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Laval is dead last in the AHL with 3 games remaining and a .390 winning percentage. Our AHL team is 77 games below .500 since Bergevin became GM of the Montreal Canadiens. Is plan was to build through the draft right!?!?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Laval is dead last in the AHL with 3 games remaining and a .390 winning percentage. Our AHL team is 77 games below .500 since Bergevin became GM of the Montreal Canadiens. Is plan was to build through the draft right!?!?

You could argue that half the Laval's roster is playing on the Habs right now. Carr, Froese, Jerabek, Scherbak, Juulsen, Lernout, McCarron and even Holland started the season in Laval. Still, we barely have any notable prospects outside of these guys playing in Laval (guys that have a legit chance of playing in the NHL).

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You could argue that half the Laval's roster is playing on the Habs right now. Carr, Froese, Jerabek, Scherbak, Juulsen, Lernout, McCarron and even Holland started the season in Laval. Still, we barely have any notable prospects outside of these guys playing in Laval (guys that have a legit chance of playing in the NHL).
Yes we could argue that, but they are playing on the Habs team because we completely suck, not because they are very good prospects who should be with us.
Same over the years, would be fine for our affiliate to suck if it actually provided us with quality talent over the years, but not the case. It would also be fine if it sucked for the first 3 years arguing the previous management left us with nothing, but again, not the case.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

There was a story going around from a bus driver when Therrien coached in the Q, who said Michel would clip his toenails on the team bus, threw the clippings at the bus driver and then went on to take a whole seat to sleep in the fetal position while farting loudly.

The bus driver said that on some radio show.

I was just messing around anyway.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
The whole farm team moved to Montreal during the season, dont tell me you missed it???

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Too little too late if you ask me. If you are going to do it you should do a complete housecleaning because as I understand it the AHL just mimics the NHL so you will have new people implementing the same old ineffective system that Julien doesn't seem to have realized doesn't work anymore.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
There was a story going around from a bus driver when Therrien coached in the Q, who said Michel would clip his toenails on the team bus, threw the clippings at the bus driver and then went on to take a whole seat to sleep in the fetal position while farting loudly.

That's something about other people's toenail clippings that is disgusting. He definitely looks like a meat and potato guy.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@DLCoulisses
AbonnéAbonné à @DLCoulisses
Plus
Après avoir jasé avec une personne digne de confiance, je ne miserais pas beaucoup sur le futur de Larry Carrière avec l'organisation du Canadien...

Any particular reason why we're quoting gossip sites like DLC ? I remember doing that myself three years ago and getting called on it by Mods and posters alike and now I'm seeing posters doing the same and it's acceptable?

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's the Rockets' GM and he also brought in his own son as Assistant Coach for the Rocket. A guy that was coaching in some lowly 3rd division hockey league in USA...

And as W3K has noted time and again -- Carrière Jr. has developed no one who has reached the NHL and has won nothing. Ten years of that and he gets a job as an AHL assistant coach.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MB going to throw powder in everyones eyes on monday
cover his as* strategy

not going to change nothing until owner drains the complete swamp..starting with MB himself

if MB is spared , expect another 3-4 years minimim with habs

MB can try that but he's fooling no one. Six years worth of excuses are not going to fly now.

I've never seen a season during MB's tenure that has drawn the ire of fans across the board. I don't trust whoever is assigned to ask questions of Bergevin on Monday or whenever his year-end presser is supposed to be -- but I do trust the raw emotion and a ton of fan backlash I've seen and heard on multiple platforms -- it's never been as palpable. This season was a game-changer, he should have no leeway whatsoever.

The least he could do, is show contrition, respect the fans' intelligence by not resorting to a "secret plan" and accompany his speech with a whole lot of action in the form of personnel decisions that are begging to be made. I'm not confident that he'll be executing any of the foregoing and if there are any terminations announced, I expect them to be low hanging fruit and individuals who do not have much in the way of decision-making power.

Reactions: sheed36 and jaffy27

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

When Therrien assumed fetal position, it is important to point out that he was sitting on the first seat right across from the bus driver. And when he assumed fetal position, his derrière was facing the bus driver such that his flatulence was targeted at the driver. The very epitome of class. The kind of behavior that clearly doesn't prevent someone from earning a job at the NHL level.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
When Therrien assumed fetal position, it is important to point out that he was sitting on the first seat right across from the bus driver. And when he assumed fetal position, his derrière was facing the bus driver such that his flatulence was targeted at the driver. The very epitome of class. The kind of behavior that clearly doesn't prevent someone from earning a job at the NHL level.

He's what the Aussies call a bogan and the Brits a chav.

Reactions: Runner77

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Here's the problem. Bergevin is gonna fire these guys and bring in more nepotism clowns. Who will then, because of money, have to be retained for awhile under the new regime.

Molson costing himself a lot of money by hanging on to Bergy.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
All scouts need to be looked at ...Pro scouts...Sean Burke,Scott Master,Reid Simpson,Dave Starman,David Maclean and head of amateur scouting Shane Churla and amateur scouts....Donald Audette,Alvin Backus,Elmer Benning,Serge Boisvert,Bobby Kinsella,Ken Morin,Christopher Rockstrom,Steve Ludzik jr,Matt Turek,Hannu Laine,Michal Krupe,Artem Templin,Pat Westrum,Andy Bezeau,Vic Posa and player development Rob Ramage,Francis Boullion,Vincent Riendeau and skills consultant Sebastien Bordeleau.

"skills consultant Sebastien Bordeleau"

lol

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad