Brantford Bulldogs 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
It's still early and I know that he got an assist last night, but I think that Lavoie is lucky that Bujold is hurt.

I expected A LOT more out of him and so far it just hasn't happened.

He's a gifted goal scorer, but other areas in his game aren't as strong. If you score 30-40 goals, that is enough. I thought that he would tear it up this year, but he has the same amount of points as Noah Roberts and only 2 goals. More importantly he isn't really getting that many chances.

That decision on the last OA spot might end up being tougher than I thought.

Reactions: Jawk

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
Any word on when Jiricek will be ready to play?
Earlier in the week I had heard it may be 2 weeks. So maybe next weekend?

It may be the visa issue. The Blues said his injury would have been fully rehabbed and he'd be game ready when reassigned.

If you would have told me before the game started that you would get out shot 40 to 20 against London on the road and get a point I would take it
They definitely got pinned down in the 3rd, but the shot counting in the building was very Knight friendly.

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty good in the 1st 10, then they were caught chasing to end the period.

Holy hell, that Protz hit.

Protz is just so strong.

First time seeing O'Donnell play. He is impressive. Definitely doesn't look like a 16 yr old physically. Good size and speed.

They have definitely given the Petes hope.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Protz is just so strong.

First time seeing O'Donnell play. He is impressive. Definitely doesn't look like a 16 yr old physically. Good size and speed.

They have definitely given the Petes hope.
They looked pretty determined for their first win against the fronts on Thursday.

Tomorrow they play Oshawa where they’ve had 2 close games so far this year but Oshawa has been pretty great the last 5 games pretty sure they’re 4-1 only losing to Niagara by 1 goal

Reactions: Rounder8

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
O'Donnell looked fantastic. Didn’t watch him in the preseason but he’s going to be a special player by the looks of it.

Closer than I thought it would be but the Pete’s were desperate and played hard, can’t expect to blow out teams like that every night. Good to get the two points. Egorov played well again despite the weird third goal that went in.

coolhandluc44

Jan 29, 2024
O'Donnell looked fantastic. Didn’t watch him in the preseason but he’s going to be a special player by the looks of it.

Closer than I thought it would be but the Pete’s were desperate and played hard, can’t expect to blow out teams like that every night. Good to get the two points. Egorov played well again despite the weird third goal that went in.
I was worried about this game being a trap game. Night before a big game in London and loosing in overtime and then playing a desperate Pete’s team. Also you know the Pete’s are going to win games despite their record so I was worried it would be against the Bulldogs. Glad we got the two points can’t take it for granted

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
Never in doubt.

In all seriousness, way too sloppy in their own end on numerous occasions. Have to feel bad for guys on that Petes team, but glad it wasn't the Bulldogs that dropped one to them.

Just some bad reads/decisions from guys that you expect more from.

O'Donnell looked pretty darn good.

The goaltending again was a strength.

Picked up both a home/away game worn in the auction. I need an intervention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad