Brantford Bulldogs 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part One)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

coolhandluc44

Jan 29, 2024
Bulldogs socials just said that all home & away games are on Roger's 28 or 428. Except away games in Bramptom (they have no tv coverage).
Thanks for the update. Brampton doesn’t have a Rogers, Cogeco or Shaw? Hard to build your brand up if no one can find you on tv. I know the new Comish said better media coverage is a priority for him so I hope this come true. I’d be curious to know how many subscribes and the revenue that CHL TV gets. If you aired your games for free on YouTube or on the CHL TV you could make the case that the extra eyeballs could lead to more interest and higher attendance as the league is an attendance revenue driven league

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018

Safe to say that Burlington is out of the running for the Bulldogs.

Thanks for the update. Brampton doesn’t have a Rogers, Cogeco or Shaw? Hard to build your brand up if no one can find you on tv. I know the new Comish said better media coverage is a priority for him so I hope this come true. I’d be curious to know how many subscribes and the revenue that CHL TV gets. If you aired your games for free on YouTube or on the CHL TV you could make the case that the extra eyeballs could lead to more interest and higher attendance as the league is an attendance revenue driven league

CHL has the game posted for tomorrow night. I get a subscription.

coolhandluc44

Jan 29, 2024

CHL has the game posted for tomorrow night. I get a subscription.
I think Brantford council is scheduled to have an update soon on funding options for the new arena.

Last edited:

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021

It will be interesting to follow as they get further along. Project like this for sure gets done in phases, and I'd be interested to know where in the timeline the arena would be.

I thought this would be an eventual landing spot for the Steelheads, but not if the building is planned near the end of the timeline.

Reactions: Rounder8

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
Let's not over react, but 4/6 guys on this D group are an absolute mess.

Very lackluster performance tonight.

Brampton is VERY good though.

The jury is out on Brantford til Christmas really. When they get Lardis, Vanacker and Jiricek they will be a different team. Still a lot of work to do with their D though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad