News: Brandon Montour confirms turning down big offer from Toronto

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Where are these confirmed rumours they offered him 7x7 lmao.

GTFO of here with your click bait ass titles and threads.

They said they had conversations, of course they would. That doesnt mean they went out and offered 7x7.
Op is being a massive troll with their threads. Takes facts and then adds random thoughts that aren’t out anywhere

Reactions: Mrfenn92

colchar

Apr 26, 2012

Some are saying that the Leafs offered Montour 7 years at 7M per. OEL was the Leafs second option.

Oh really? And who are these 'some' who are saying this?

And the linked story doesn't say he turned down a big offer as the thread title suggest, just that he ultimately decided, for any number of possible reasons, to pick Seattle.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
In the nfl maybe...that group is hundred years away from a cup...even Tavares would be seattle's best forward
They have the same number of playoff series wins as Toronto in this millenia. What exactly makes the premier clown franchise in the NHL now that the Coyotes are gone have any more credibility than the Kraken?

Edit: i was wrong but i'm not going to erase the proof of me being a moron.

Last edited:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Not a Sharks fan trying to chirp :laugh:
Since the 2004-2005 lockout, the Sharks have 14 playoff series wins, four WCF trips, and a SCF berth. We may not have a Cup but I’ll take our playoff history over the Leafs comfortably. I really couldn’t care less about what the Leafs accomplished when there were only six teams in the whole league and you only needed two series wins to get a Cup.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Montour likes playing past the first round.

My only surprise is that it took until the 7th post for someone to say this.

The shot is entirely true, of course, but pretty weak considering it's just so predictable at this point.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
They have the same number of playoff series wins as Toronto in this millenia. What exactly makes the premier clown franchise in the NHL now that the Coyotes are gone have any more credibility than the Kraken?

I mean that’s just not true.

They have the same number of series wins in the last 20 years. But the Leafs had some first round series wins those first few years of the millennia.

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad