Brampton Steelheads 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Gibbons deserved the first star. Ottawa was missing Pinelli and some others and still the game went to a shootout and only because of Gibbons.

The top line has more goals then the rest of the team combined, the other lines aren't really creating scoring chances either which is more concerning. Been recently disappointed with some of the D play in their own end.

Last game for Ivank's suspension. Guessing since it's Saginaw we'll be seeing Gibbons going back to back. I can't see starting their called up BUG for his first start against them.
Funny I was think something similar for which goalie we go with today. Tough 3 in 3 for us. Wonder after last night’s W if we finally give Oke a night off and rest him for Sunday.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Funny I was think something similar for which goalie we go with today. Tough 3 in 3 for us. Wonder after last night’s W if we finally give Oke a night off and rest him for Sunday.

I had to look it up but I see the similarities. I think there's a more of a chance Sag plays their BUG then the Steelheads.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Which would you take off the top line and who would you replace him with?
until the remaining OA spot is filled by Allard or Swick or ...
Misa-MacDonell-Martone
Zidlicky-Karmiris-Rehkopf
Zebeski-JVV-Vaculik/Chiarot

At least have a bit of muscle, offence and defence with Karmiris
MacDonell-Rehkopf-Martone
JVV-Karmiris-Zidlicky
Zebeski-Misa-Vaculik/Chiarot

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
until the remaining OA spot is filled by Allard or Swick or ...
Misa-MacDonell-Martone
Zidlicky-Karmiris-Rehkopf
Zebeski-JVV-Vaculik/Chiarot

At least have a bit of muscle, offence and defence with Karmiris
MacDonell-Rehkopf-Martone
JVV-Karmiris-Zidlicky
Zebeski-Misa-Vaculik/Chiarot

Interesting, I could see the first choice being more effective. I've always noticed Zidlicky and wondered how he'd fare in the top 6, plus it could get more of the production Misa should provide.

Also interesting about Allard and Swick, I've been wondering who they target as the third OA.

Reactions: dirty12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad