Value of: Brady Tkachuk to Florida

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
What would it take? Montreal have so many assets to dangle with

I would be open to Caufield + or Reinbacher + depending on what they need but I feel like their biggest need is a RHD.
If Tkachuk was on the market, which he is not, the offers would be huge. For instance, Cirelli, Cernak, + or Askarov, L’Heurex, Fabbro and a 2025 1st or McTavish, Luneau, 3OA + 29OA with 7OA coming back to Anaheim. It doesn’t matter anyway since he won’t be moved until next years draft if wants out.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
If Tkachuk was on the market, which he is not, the offers would be huge. For instance, Cirelli, Cernak, + or Askarov, L’Heurex, Fabbro and a 2025 1st or McTavish, Luneau, 3OA + 29OA with 7OA coming back to Anaheim. It doesn’t matter anyway since he won’t be moved until next years draft if wants out.
I don’t think Tampa could go for that. The Nashville one is meh. I would jump on the Anaheim one if I was Ottawa. Easy yes. However, I still believe Ottawa biggest need is a young high end RHD and I don’t think Tkachuk can pull that off unless it’s a high end RHD prospect entering the league or who just entered the league

Reactions: harv33173

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Panthers can move both Bobrovsky and Ekblad at the end of the year along with maybe Rodrigues that'll open up about 20 million in cap along with what we already have. We could do it in theory. Trade wise - I don't think we have the assets to acquire him.

Late firsts and is Knight really worth all that much right now?

No, I don't think it's enough value.

KingDeathMetal

Jun 7, 2015
Long Island, NY
What indication do we have that Ottawa will trade him? Other than one BS opinion from one analyst that was immediately shot down?

Don't get me wrong, if Brady's available I absolutely want my team in on him, but I just don't see this happening for another season at least, if it even does happen.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
What indication do we have that Ottawa will trade him? Other than one BS opinion from one analyst that was immediately shot down?

Don't get me wrong, if Brady's available I absolutely want my team in on him, but I just don't see this happening for another season at least, if it even does happen.
No public indication other than that BS opinion which caught fire and people ran with it.

thegoldenbrett

Jan 23, 2010
Coppell,TX
My biggest prediction for the 2024-25 season is Ottawa not succeeding. Brady Tkachuk is fed up and decides his future in Ottawa is coming to an end. If not Florida, I see it being Dallas or St. Louis. But I think everybody would prefer Florida. But what would be fair? I think this deal would work.

Ottawa:
1st 2026
1st 2027
2nd 2025
Spencer Knight
Justin Sourdif

Florida:
Brady Tkachuk
One for one.

Dallas- Brady Tkachuk (Stars need the size).
Ottawa- Jason Robertson

• Haha
Reactions: GCK and Golden_Jet

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So the GM comes out and says he wont be traded and they are building the franchise around him. He is the 24 year old captain unicorn type player and there are rumors every second day made up by wishful fans. Not only that but this one is the absolute worst, basically a bunch of early seconds, a bust of a prospect who has some sort of off ice issue and a dime a dozen prospect. Meanwhile power forwards are elevating in the playoffs. Atleast if you are going to make up a rumor try and put something together that actually would be close value wise. Keep in mind every team in the league wants this player so its a bidding war.

One for one.

Dallas- Brady Tkachuk (Stars need the size).
Ottawa- Jason Robertson
Whats Dallas adding? Does he come with Hintz because without him he is pretty average.

Panthers can move both Bobrovsky and Ekblad at the end of the year along with maybe Rodrigues that'll open up about 20 million in cap along with what we already have. We could do it in theory. Trade wise - I don't think we have the assets to acquire him.

No, I don't think it's enough value.
They have to dump at least Ekblad to try and re sign Montour and Reinhart. But you are right they simply dont have the assets they would be willing to trade to get Brady.

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
Not sure the Sens would want picks.
Why would they want to be in a forever rebuild?

Stay healthy, get some goaltending, maybe get another vocal vet and they'll be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad