Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk: Episode 4 - A new hope

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Love the way Tkachuk plays & how he seems to piss off the opposition. He does all the little things right, always goes to the net (not a perimeter player), screens the goalie & gets in his grill. And will back it up if he has to. Great pick.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Drz3wcHX0AQ0kfi.png:large

:D

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
i've been meaning to say this for a while but I sort of feel like tkachuk is being overrated a little...any one else feel this way?

Anybody flirting with the idea of him becoming the best player from the draft this early is getting way ahead of themselves, but with that said people have full reason to be thrilled with Tkachuk. He's already a very good NHLer right out of the draft and plays a very hard to find style of hockey.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Tkachuk has been great from the first minute they drafted him, he's exactly the kind of skilled forward who plays with a huge edge, they have always lacked. He's not a perimeter player, he's an in your face, do whatever it takes to win kind of player they needed. And coming to the aid of a teammate (his landlord) will win him a lot of friends in the dressing room, the kid has been great & is playing at a pt per game so far, what more could you want from him?

Last edited:

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Tkachuk has been great from the first minute they drafted him, he's exactly the kind of skilled forward who plays with a huge edge, they have always lacked. He's not a perimeter player, he's an in your face, do whatever it takes to win kind of player they needed.
I hope his body holds up thats the only downside I can see.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
i've been meaning to say this for a while but I sort of feel like tkachuk is being overrated a little...any one else feel this way?
did you watch him last night lmao... man against boys.

at the start yes the pucks going in off him and whatever, for an 18 year old.... theres no overhype. weird statement after probably his best game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad