Proposal: Brady Tkachuk 4 Kaprizov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
Ottawa has a brighter future than Minnesota IMO. Even in melnyk doesn't want to spend the cap the wild CAN'T spend time the cap with 13M+ in dead space for 3 years after this one.

Huh? This is just funny. Wild develop players, sens dont. It will take years before sens prospects are ready. So they really don't. Who even thinks this? Wild owner will do whatever to win.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Huh? This is just funny. Wild develop players, sens dont. It will take years before sens prospects are ready. So they really don't. Who even thinks this? Wild owner will do whatever to win.

? We're one of the best teams at drafting and developing players.

And furthermore, what do you mean it'll take years before Sens prospects are ready? Like who? There are a LOT of prospects to choose from. Sanderson (ready this year), Greig (next year), Pinto (this year or next latest), JBD (next year), Sokolov (2 years) - oh, there's one that might take "years". Probably should stick to talking about what you know.

Reactions: Chabot84

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Norris, batherson, Tkachuk and Chabot all developed themselves i suppose.

Reactions: egelband

MrInvidious

Sep 25, 2020
Toronto, ON / Ottawa, ON

Lol, this post is pretty rough.

Sens have developed more world class players than Minnesota, and I don't think it's that close. Ottawa has significant ownership issues (and management issues in some ways) but to knock player development is laughable.

I mean, the meme is that Ottawa keeps developing amazing players and then can't keep them. Saying they don't develop players is just bizarre because of how absurdly wrong it is.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I think Tkachuk would be a higher valued asset around the league, and I don’t see Ottawa moving him for Kaprizov.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kaprizov is not signing for more than 3 years in OTT, so OTT would be wise not to make this trade. i suspect that kaprizov is inly interested in playing long term for a NYC, FL, or CA team. Maybe WAS, CAR.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Ottawa has a brighter future than Minnesota IMO. Even in melnyk doesn't want to spend the cap the wild CAN'T spend time the cap with 13M+ in dead space for 3 years after this one.
Buffalo has been saying that for yeaaaars. EDM too, and it took a decade for that to actually shake out somewhat.

Anyway if I were Ottawa I'd be disinclined. Also I think i'd rather just let Kaprizov sit and pout than give in.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I don’t think this caliber of trade could occur, but I’d rather have Tkachuk. Great all around player who contributes a lot outside of his solid offensive production

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad