Confirmed with Link: Braden Schneider Signed: 2 years / $2.2m

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Perfect bridge deal for Schneider. I think there’s a ton of room for growth in his game, and I wouldn’t be shocked if he takes the reins full time as the 2nd pairing RD this year. He has some things to work on, but by all accounts he’s an incredibly hard-working kid and a student of the game

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Would have loved a longer deal. Feel like we're going to be paying him much more when this one expires with the rising cap and his performance.

Now, the real contract is all that is left. Drury cannot go more than 1 year with Lindgren. It's either that or trade him. Not up for discussion.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Pretty expensive deal for a third pairing defenseman who seems to have dedicated his off-season this year to weddings rather than being on the ice improving his game.
Great deal actually. Wish it was 3 years and a little more. He played top 4 minutes at times last year also. It's ok for guys to have a life away from the ice. He's known as a hard worker.

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Great deal, further shows Drury didn't utilize his cap space for this upcoming season though
Well, it’s only mid July, bud. We will see what happens.

Great deal actually. Wish it was 3 years and a little more. He played top 4 minutes at times last year also. It's ok for guys to have a life away from the ice. He's known as a hard worker.
I assumed this was sarcasm/satire…

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Good deal for both team and player. In the next couple years he should move permanently into the top 4 and that and if he can improve production should help him get an even better deal next time around.

Reactions: bhamill

Ad

Ad

Ad