Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Treliving will have a busy offseason in 2025

Marner if not signed through the season

JT is struggling badly right know

2nd line Center who is avaliable and what do we give up or is Domi our 2nd line center

We can only hope that Sam Bennett doaent rsign in Florida

MO if we don'mt do well in the playoffs is he traded there iss no #1 D avaliable in free agency

Lots of decisions to make

It's October let's not worry about the 2025 off season right now.

myleafs

May 25, 2021
6 games in and this team feels and looks different. Does that mean they’ll be more successful in the playoff who knows!
Yep, its still so early but Im liking what Im seeing so far....Im more excited with the new players than I am with the core at this point. Knies and McMann are exactly what this team has needed on the left side and OEL has been much much more than I thought he was gonna be. Tanev being Tanev is good and of course Stolarz has been steady steady steady. Good stuff, so far.

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
Yep, its still so early but Im liking what Im seeing so far....Im more excited with the new players than I am with the core at this point. Knies and McMann are exactly what this team has needed on the left side and OEL has been much much more than I thought he was gonna be. Tanev being Tanev is good and of course Stolarz has been steady steady steady. Good stuff, so far.

It's easy to be excited about the new guys and the supporting players for sure. They are have been good and strong contributors to our solid start. Berube has also done a good job managing the lineup night in and night out...sitting McMann seemed to get a positive result, same with Pacioretty,Reaves and Timmins to a lesse degree.

Our core may not be exciting for us right now, because they always score points but they seem to be buying into Berube's system and culture and we can't argue with the evidence and results. The core four (along with Knies) lead us ice time among forwards and we are playing well at both ends, we have allowed 10 ES goals in six games. The forwards get credit for that for sure.

It feels like we haven't seen them hit their offensive or PP stride yet, but they are still producing at decent rates (I know only six games so far)

Marner is on pace for 95 points and 80 assists
Nylander is on pace for 68 goals and 95 points.
Matthews is on pace for 40 goals and 70 points (and a million goalposts and bars)
Tavares is on pace for 30 goals and 50 points (as 3C)
Domi is a PPG so far too.

I know it is way too early to project anything, but if the top guns have felt quiet, they have been quietly effective and seem to be leading by example in the Berube world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad