Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chuckt

May 4, 2022
Binnington had a combined SV% of .939 in the six elimination though, so he was clutch when they needed him to be.

With the exception of Woll, our goaltending in elimination games has been sub .900 for the last decade by comparison.

Yes, Binnington was good in elimination games. He also bounced back hard when he put up a very poor game. Bishop still outplayed him in the Dallas series.

Sep 18, 2009
Binnington had a combined SV% of .939 in the six elimination though, so he was clutch when they needed him to be.

With the exception of Woll, our goaltending in elimination games has been sub .900 for the last decade by comparison.
Trelivng needs to change the core of this team to be doing a good job

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
I'm considering not renewing my sportsnet subscription. Tired of watching the same thing, or maybe I'll just pay to watch the 2nd half of the season and playoffs when there are stakes. I'm also tired of paying $200+hst for 50 leaf games. It's not a great deal. I'm aware of alternate services but I just don't like dealing with what comes with that

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Even with winning those that would still be an overpay.

I think expecting a cup this season is a bit of a reach.

There are 32 teams, expecting a cup for anybody is a reach.

However if Woll stays healthy and is able to prove that the flashes he's shown are real, I think this team has the talent to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad