Confirmed with Link: Bowman, Quenneville reinstated by the league

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Why would anybody hire these clowns given the blowback they will face?

It’s the NHL, they take pretty much anyone back. How many times did that piece of shit Babcock get another chance? Go down the list, the NHL is terrible with these circumstances. Bowman because of his last name will get a chance doing something, Q will definitely get hired at some point.

Reactions: Idionym

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
It’s the NHL, they take pretty much anyone back. How many times did that piece of shit Babcock get another chance? Go down the list, the NHL is terrible with these circumstances. Bowman because of his last name will get a chance doing something, Q will definitely get hired at some point.
I know teams want to win at all costs and will consider any option to achieve that goal but there still has got to be morals and standards.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
If an organization wants to take some bad publicity away from the hawks, let them. It'd be nice to not be the bad guys for a change.

I eagerly await fanbases changing their tunes about these two assholes when their team signs them.

Reactions: Kevin Musto

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I will attend the games for any team that hires these sexual assault enablers and stand with a sign condemning that team.

This is unacceptable. WTF happened to consequences?

This isn’t rhetorical. WTF happened to consequences?

Rich people being put on the shelf for a few years is NOT a fair consequence of knowing a kid was being sexually assaulted & doing NOTHING.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yobo9000

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad