GDT: Boston Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:30 - EST - FSD

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
Jacob Forsbacka-Karlsson is to long and hard to say so we just call him JFK. I'm sorry if this offends anyone because of their political views, I mean no political intent with this post

It's not so much offensive, regardless of the fact that we're discussing this on the eve of the man's death, than it is confusing, considering the Massachusetts association between both the Bruins and the Kennedy family.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
hes the best defensive center, not best all around

If there is there isnt many. Point per game and plays that level of defense last year. 26 points in 19 games so far this season is pretty unreal. Only one I think I would say is arguable is Kopitar who was more productive last year but is having a bad start this year

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We're not down by 2 after 2 periods.

We are losing this game for sure.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Anyone else liking Jensen tonight?

I almost always like Jensen, I personally think he's super underrated here. He has good defensive awareness and is able to make things happen offensively (limited, but still). Also, if he could limit some of the mistakes he sometimes make, he would be very very valuable for us going forward.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If there is there isnt many. Point per game and plays that level of defense last year. 26 points in 19 games so far this season is pretty unreal. Only one I think I would say is arguable is Kopitar who was more productive last year but is having a bad start this year

he hasn't broken 70 points in over a decade

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
he hasn't broken 70 points in over a decade

He scored 30 goals last year with 33 assists in 64 games and has 26 in 19 this year. The question isnt who was the best all around a decade ago or we would be picking between Datsyuk and Zetterberg. I've got Bergeron at 6th this year in points per game and probably right around that if you include all of last year and this year, so like I said who is actually better?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad