Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
i'm not suggesting Debrusk for Dvorak straight up, I'm saying Debrusk as part of the package, which is probably necessary for the dollars to work. The point is that there's some financial benefit to them making that trade assuming it includes a piece like Beecher as well.
Oh I know you weren't proposing 1:1, but I was saying I liked the idea, but if we somehow finagled Debrusk + futures (not 1st round pick) into Dvorak, then I think that's a deal to be made.

My offers would be:

Debrusk + Studnicka + Vaakanenain
or
Debrusk + Beecher + Zboril

For: Dvorak + midpick

With the recent LD signings, I think there's only room for one of Vaak/Zboril
For C: Studnicka is closer, but I think Beecher has more time to develop, depending which route Arizona is going.

Reactions: Gordoff

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
Oh I know you weren't proposing 1:1, but I was saying I liked the idea, but if we somehow finagled Debrusk + futures (not 1st round pick) into Dvorak, then I think that's a deal to be made.

My offers would be:

Debrusk + Studnicka + Vaakanenain
or
Debrusk + Beecher + Zboril

For: Dvorak + midpick

With the recent LD signings, I think there's only room for one of Vaak/Zboril
For C: Studnicka is closer, but I think Beecher has more time to develop, depending which route Arizona is going.
This doesn't really belong in this thread, but giving up Debrusk, Beecher and Zboril would be trading three former first-round picks for a former second-rounder who looks on track to have the same decent, solid but unexceptional career Studnicka is likely to have.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I think it speaks volumes about our prospect pool that the thread that should be devoted to discussing them at camp is mostly about our fantasy front office lineups trading for Dvorak :laugh:

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
What's Neely's title. If I have Bergeron as GM, there is no way I replace Neely with Lucic. Bergy needs this person to work under him instead of over him and this would be the ideal poistion for Marchand. Bergeron with Neely and Sweeney's title and either Krejci or Marchand as Assistant GM.
Not sure what Neely would be, but Bergy I think would be an awesome GM, so many players respect him and he gets guys to sign here now as a player he got Smith and Foligno to sign, as a GM I think he could be among the best.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Lou texted me to watch Ben Myers who played at U Minnesota & put up identical 12-16/28 totals as Ducks LW prospect Blake McLaughlin who I love.

He did not disappoint, I’m Sweeney I’m paying extra attention to him.

Going back Thursday & Friday and going to keep an eye on him.

I talked to a local guy (my town) Puck Sage who Is always at Camp and does a great job on the prospects and he mentioned him. He’s doing a podcast I believe tomorrow on the camp so you get a chance he does it with Chris (last name escapes me) but it’s very good because they take notes and identity specific moments a player had during a session.

one player I’m interested to watch is Curtis Hall. He’s got to be 6’3 maybe 6’4 is a plus skater and looks like has good hands. In the 3 on 3 he was controlled and the puck often found him and he calmly in that small area where things seem frantic was able to effortlessly dish it off

I want to see him in some games

the last 3 picks I watched
Mast
Gallagher
Gasseau

Mast is 6’4 but looks solid - he was rated in the top 100 by Mckenzie scouts

Gasseau a left shot is tall as well 6’4 and has another year in the USHL before heading to BC- a bit lanky but size & skating and VC no brainer to take

Gallagher I thought could sneak into back end of third round the Bruins got in the 7th was strong on all the drills - another USA U18 guy he is I think headed for BU

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Day 2 wrap
Lorhei another strong performance, apparently grew another inch this Summer and his handling of Voyer along the boards was impressive
Lyle looked good, exceptional fitness so far
Harrison's straight line speed is mediocre at best but he buried the puck all morning long, kids definitely a goal scorer
Kuntar made a lot of noise today, I'm expecting a big year at BC from him
Olson showed off the hands and vision
Same for Meyers ,both are in the small side
Rebound day for Gasseau, he certainly settled down but that freaking tiny twig of his...
Strong day from the goalies
Scanlin is a beast, I'd hold him captive till he signs a contract
Improvement from Beecher , shook the rust off, looks like he's lost a bit of muscle
Speaking of muscles ran into Studnicka , he's got to be up to 185 easy maybe even 190, looks good and fit
Did not get a chance to say hi to Jack Eichel today

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
All these exceptional kids trying out makes it feel like the 2nd draft day.

To quote Lord of the Rings:
Pippin : What about breakfast?
Aragorn : You've already had it.
Pippin : We've had one, yes. ...
Merry : I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad