Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for the updates Saxon Eric!!

Gotta love the 3 guys featured in the videos. All have size and skill (Beecher, Lyle and Lohrei).

Lyle is my dark horse to force his way into a few games this year with the big club. Guy has a burr under his bonnet and wants to show the league what they missed out on.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Wow. He is 6’4 and skates so crisp. This kids the future.

yea a lot of promise in that one IMO and one of the reasons why we just need a high end top line center in the next draft and I think we’ll have a good cupboard for the transition from bergeron as the last big piece of that 2011 team ( I see Marchand as being more in between as he’ll still have years left when bergeron retires)

Reactions: bbfan419

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Day 1 wrap
Thought the first session players performed their drills better
Second session had the more familiar names but seemed more rusty
Beecher was cruising around in a Merlot jersey
Thought Voyer and Lyle looked very good, Lyle is built like a tank, saw no issues with skating today
JD Greenway is a physical specimen, I'd sign him
Gasseau is like 6-4 but plays with a tiny stick
So he's very hunched while skating with the puck, looks ugly
Lohrei had a pretty strong day with drills, showed off his stick handling multiple times
Of the invites I was very impressed with Brandon Scanlin, he dominated most drills
Stejskal was a hair better than Petruzzelli in goal
Keyser wasn't as sharp
Fitness wasn't terrible, they went hard for about 45 minutes
Ran into Jack Eichel in the parking garage as I was leaving, we said Hi to each other

Thanks for the updates. Hope it's just rust with Keyser. He didn't get a huge amount of game time with all the limitations on the 20-21 season, but he seemed to still do a decent job with the opportunities he had. Fingers crossed he gets a lot of use in Providence this coming year, would love to see him make good on his potential.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Thanks for the updates. Hope it's just rust with Keyser. He didn't get a huge amount of game time with all the limitations on the 20-21 season, but he seemed to still do a decent job with the opportunities he had. Fingers crossed he gets a lot of use in Providence this coming year, would love to see him make good on his potential.
It was one practice and the other 2 were just better yesterday
I was at camp when Kevin Regan showed up Tuukka Rask during the first session that year, Regan stopped everything while Rask didn't want to be there,I posted it and for the next 3 days there was vigorous debate over it.
Good times!

CaperJay

Sep 27, 2016
yea a lot of promise in that one IMO and one of the reasons why we just need a high end top line center in the next draft and I think we’ll have a good cupboard for the transition from bergeron as the last big piece of that 2011 team ( I see Marchand as being more in between as he’ll still have years left when bergeron retires)
They had a chance to this year. I know that they did take the best ranked player available and no one is gonna blame them for it because it's nice for them not to reach for once. But I wish they could of found a way to get a 2nd Rd pick and get Ratty. I think he's gonna be an absolute steal. He's who I wanted them to draft in the first but hard to complain when a top ten talent slips to you. Does anybody know why Ratty slipped so much? A year ago everyone had him going 1st overall

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad