Confirmed with Link: Boqvist waived for buyout purposes

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Also I know depth on defense isnt needed (eyeroll) but unless he has an actual set in stone plan for a veteran defender this seems weird. Walker/Carrier/Dillon would all be good gets but we wont be the only team looking.Then again all these guys probably know where they are going. I wonder if Waddell Likes Skjei.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I’m not so sure after seeing Gunztel traded to TB and likely signing there.
Depends on what Necas is thinking. He obviously knows he was shopped and literally had contract dealings with another team. Could have really soured him on the situation and he was already unhappy with not being a top center there was he not?

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I’m all for it, but now not so sure it happens after seeing Guenztel traded to TB and likely signing there.
He wants to play center , possibly top line minutes … Carolina fans realizing Waddell was pretty important , may lose Necas , Guentzel , and Pesche

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Also I know depth on defense isnt needed (eyeroll) but unless he has an actual set in stone plan for a veteran defender this seems weird. Walker/Carrier/Dillon would all be good gets but we wont be the only team looking.Then again all these guys probably know where they are going. I wonder if Waddell Likes Skjei.
I'm assuming the forced or weird moves we see are players that want out. It would not surprise me if many roster players want fresh starts. Boqvist and Texier wanting out both seem very plausible. There are multiple low-in-the-lineup players on every team that probably feel that way, Don just has a specific mandate of getting rid of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad