Prediction Contest: Bonus Question #3

Where will Winnipeg finish in the Central Division at the end of the 2024-2025 regular season?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I will be posting three bonus questions over the next few days leading up to the start of this year's Prediction Contest. At the end of the regular season, you will receive one bonus point for each correct prediction, and if you should get all three correct, you will receive an additional two bonus points for a total of five! That should make things a bit more interesting...

giphy.gif

Bonus Question #3:

Where will Winnipeg finish in the Central Division at the end of the 2024-2025 regular season?

giphy.gif

You have until the start of the opening game against the Edmonton Oilers to get your prediction in...

giphy.gif

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm going with 4th - and I think that's optimistic. That Samberg-Pionk pairing did not look good in preseason. If Samberg can't cover for Pionk's chaos, and especially if Hellebuyck can't repeat his Vezina level performance from last season (and chances are he won't), this team could be in for a big step back.

The Jets are pretty meh outside of goaltending. Morrissey-DeMelo is the only solid pairing. Scheifele is a flawed 1C - he can't drive play, defend, or win faceoffs. 2C is a question mark. Special teams will hopefully claw their way out of the bottom 10, but I don't really foresee a top 10 PP or PK this year.

I'm usually pretty optimistic about the Jets when the slate is clean at the beginning of the year, but I just find that I'm not at all this season...

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Love the new idea, Mac! In which thread should we state our prediction?
No need to, your vote had been tabulated. You can check by clicking on the number after votes. I see that you voted for Second Place...:thumbu:

I had an issue when I posted the first poll as it tabulated the votes, but not who voted. I had to close it and restart it so the person who voted would be recorded. It makes it easier for me...:silly:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad