Confirmed with Link: Training Camp

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
When did I claim I know more about prospects than NHL scouts? NHL scouts make mistakes and aren't perfect. It has been proven time and time again. I insult stupid takes, and the Yakemchuk getting sent down chirps were either trolls trying to be funny or just absurd takes. I know I would have done better drafting than Ken Holland did in Edmonton though. I think a fifth-grader would have...I can disagree with draft picks, just like any fan does, and some fans end up being right. You're delusional if you think all of Bill Armstrong's first-round picks are going to hit it out of the park.

First rounds Busts while Bill was a scout in St. Louis: Erik Johnson(1), Marek Schwarz(17), David Rundblad(17), Jordan Schmaltz(25), Dominik Bokk(25)

The Blues hit on a lot of players, but they weren't perfect of course.

I am not a fan of Tourigney. I don't think his in-game adjustments are that great, I think he is better suited as an assistant over the guy in charge. If this team isn't fighting for a playoff spot right to the bitter end next year Tourigney will be canned. Hopefully, they bring in a guy like Joel Quenneville to lead this squad to the promised land if that is the case. I'll give Bill two more years to see real progress and a playoff berth by 25-26 or I think he will be canned as well.

This is a results-oriented business at the end of the day.
Still arguing...

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I think it's AT's job to lose. He like everyone else have no excuses. All have to have higher expectations for this year. Keller said as much when he said the rebuild is all but over. I would say our expectations should be the playoffs, but man are we in a tough division.
You're like a broken record, same thing every year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad