OT: Bombers 2021 Season - Elk Meat = Delicious. 6-1. Hunting Big Game next v Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Interception, fumble turned this game from a blowout to a close game at the half

Bombers have so far owned the 2nd halves. I got alot of confidence right now. The Elks O has shown very little beyond the 1 9 yard run. The offense has set up the Elks D to get some big plays, theyve have had 7/8 guys on line of scrimmage. Well see once O gets going again we should take control.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
A lot of the Bombers problems this game are of their own making. Edmonton capitalized off of what the Bombers have given them but for the most part they're just spinning their wheels.
Agreed. Bombers were playing their best in the 1st quarter and it wasn’t close. They just need to find their game and they should walk away with this. Bombers are making lots of stupid mistakes and Edmonton is barely sticking around. Just two different leagues for these teams

Reactions: Fairview

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
A lot of the Bombers problems this game are of their own making. Edmonton capitalized off of what the Bombers have given them but for the most part they're just spinning their wheels.

Agreed. Collaros lobs the ball and its 21-0. Then he just goes down instead of spinning and its 21-3 instead of 15-10.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
D-line struggling to create pressure and the linebackers struggling to contain all drive. I still don't think Briggs is an every down guy; not sure what's keeping Rocquemore out.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Jesse Briggs and Shayne Gauthier blow monkey nuts on D. What the f*** do the Bombers see that I miss? Briggs has made the occassional big play, but they need consistency in there. Bring Rocquemore back in you morons.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
Jesse Briggs and Shayne Gauthier blow monkey nuts on D. What the f*** do the Bombers see that I miss? Briggs has made the occassional big play, but they need consistency in there. Bring Rocquemore back in you morons.

Briggs might be O'Shea's new Hurl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad