Value of: Boeser to Colorado

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

48MPHSlapShot

Nov 3, 2018
Something including one of Bryam or Newhook. We're going to be in a bit of a cap crunch soon, so having a young player on an entry level deal that can contribute would be key.

With that said why don't you guys just recall Newhook?

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
That's a garbage proposal

so far in his career he plays at a 32 goal pace and a 67 point pace. Think about that... then look at your roster and compare it to players you have...then think about it again, then think "would i take that package for one of my first line players?".

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
That's a garbage proposal

so far in his career he plays at a 32 goal pace and a 67 point pace. Think about that... then look at your roster and compare it to players you have...then think about it again, then think "would i take that package for one of my first line players?".

This a 24 year old top 6 player that scores at a 30 goal pace.

What does that deserve in trade value. Probably a roster player + really good prospect.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
We get a lesser player in compher whom avs fans thought was a cap dump at this point, and no 1st or top prospect either?

this is the equivalent of the Canucks offering:

dickinson + rathbone + klimovich + 2nd for landeskog or rantanen.

yes those 2 are better players than boeser but klimovich + rathbone + our 2nd hold more value than kaut + Helleson + Colorado 2nd. This was also meant as a loose comparison to give you an idea of what you’re offer is to the Canucks

Reactions: Ghost Bear

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
We get a lesser player in compher whom avs fans thought was a cap dump at this point, and no 1st or top prospect either?

this is the equivalent of the Canucks offering:

dickinson + rathbone + klimovich + 2nd for landeskog or rantanen.

yes those 2 are better players than boeser but klimovich + rathbone + our 2nd hold more value than kaut + Helleson + Colorado 2nd. This was also meant as a loose comparison to give you an idea of what you’re offer is to the Canucks

Why are Canuck fans so determined to compare 60 point players to 90+ point players? Boeser isn’t in the same realm as rantanen.. pettersson was compared to a Mack offer in another thread, come on now.. Although I do agree this offer is nowhere near enough for brock.

Reactions: Linds

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Yikes. Start with Newhook and add quite a bit. Or something around Byram.

Probably not worth it for the Avs right now, and definitely not for the Canucks.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Why are Canuck fans so determined to compare 60 point players to 90+ point players? Boeser isn’t in the same realm as rantanen.. pettersson was compared to a Mack offer in another thread, come on now.. Although I do agree this offer is nowhere near enough for brock.
When has landeskog ever hit or paced 90+ points? I said rantanen or landeskog for a reason. That reason being whichever player holds lesser value to the team of course. I also fully admitted boeser is a worse player but our pick and prospects are better options that make up the difference. I also said it’s a loose comparison to give the op an idea of what his offer means to the Canucks

Reactions: banks

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
AVs don't need another injury prone player. Value should be higher, but with chronic health issues and high QO @ $7.5M.

Offers should be limited to being a rental.

Reactions: Jeff Whelbourn

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Avs fans in general should just stop making trade offers right now...

After the Kuemper deal we simply do not have the type of assets needed to realistically make a bigger deal in the near future..
Unless we do something really stupid like trade a guy like Newhook or Girard for something braindead like Hertl (not talking about the player who is obviously great but makes 0 sense for the Avs considering his age, injury history and contract status).

The one slight potential exemption was a trade for a retained Eichel which obviously isn't happening so Avs fans should just stop wasting the time of everybody by posting either garbage deals around Compher, Barron or Kaut which no other fanbase wants for basically anything (rightfully so) or garbage deals for the Avs that involves pieces like Girard or Newhook which the Avs should never, ever even consider.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Avs are in need of help of front. What would it take to get Boeser out of Vancouver?

Compher
Helleson
Kaut
2nd?
You want Boeser yet you offer up scraps? cmon, give something that actually helps Canucks since they wouldnt trade Boeser to help Colorado. What Canucks need is a top 4 RD. Does Colorado have that?

Reactions: Canuck Luck

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Because Avs fans like to offer up scraps for our 1st line player. Boeser is a 60 or 70 point player, yes thanks for the info but that doesnt mean you offer up a pile of garbage for it. Canucks arent in business of helping Avs win the cup. The guy did the comparison to see how OP would feel if someone offered low value for your best players. No one was comparing Boeser with Makar or Mackinnon.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Yikes. Start with Newhook and add quite a bit. Or something around Byram.

Probably not worth it for the Avs right now, and definitely not for the Canucks.
Well Byram is a must if Boeser is going the other way and maybe an add like Newhook.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011

He didn't compare the players, he compared the situations, even saying in the post that Boeser is the worse player, Pettersson wasn't compared to Mack, the development of both players was used to say that development isn't linear.

I mean really is reading comprehension this bloody hard?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad