Bob Dylan met a Sabre in the elevator at Prague.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I'd have him #2 on a list of the greatest artists of the 20th century, only behind The Beatles and slightly ahead of Elvis.

The Beatles probably wouldn't be the group we know without the influence of Dylan, and that trickles down through all the artists who were influenced by The Beatles.

Reactions: Chinaski89

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
New Bob Dylan movie coming out on Christmas. Apparently he played hockey as a kid. Wild to see Bob on these boards.

He grew up in Hibbing, Minnesota, home of one of the state's legendary high school arenas.

1728647027206.jpeg

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Anyone see the commercial for the Timmy Chalameet biopic during the game last night?

Wonder if this Sabres incident will be in the film.

Bob Dylan couldn’t make it but I was told Dylan’s Cousin was at the game. I think thats what the guy said😆
Hey Bob, its your cousin Marvin! Marvin Dylan! You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well Listen to this!

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I get those vibes from him. I'm 34 but love a ton of older music (Waylon, Elvis, Cash, etc) - Bob Dylan at this stage is probably more spoken word than an actual performance.
He's always been that way, except for the Nashville Skyline album, where he actually sounded like a singer.

Reactions: Hippasus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad