Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Wild preseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Wow...Cardinals got out of bases loaded 1 out inning with LA. LA could have opened it up on them. Still 1-0 Cards.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Neal is losing a potential contract a little by little each shift
Just after you wrote this, Neal, on a 3 on 2, just after skating, unopposed into The Wild's Zone, nonchalantly makes a weak pass near no Blue skater, but, directly to one of the 2 Wild skaters back deep. It's like he wants to make sure that The Blues don't sign him.

Reactions: Blues Knight

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I heard Kostin's name early in this game and not again. Either he's played invisibly, or he left the game from a minor injury. But, I didn't see him get hurt at all.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I heard Kostin's name early in this game and not again. Either he's played invisibly, or he left the game from a minor injury. But, I didn't see him get hurt at all.
he skated real hard to cover a 2-on-1 late in the third, got back kind of, then just stood still near the goal. not sure what's up with him.

all minny after the first five mins, credit to husso for nearly avoiding OT, but here we go after many failed clear attempt.

edit: started OT too

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Nice to see Husso is still not a NHL goalie

That second wild goal is the Jake Allen special

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I’m a bit behind, but as of late 2nd Joshua really helping self. Brown with some nice play. Mac Mac and Clifford look like nhl guys too. Neal notsomuch. Kostin nothing either.if it were me, would keep Joshua, Clifford, brown for last 3 spots.

Reactions: BlueDream

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad