GDT: Blues vs Yotes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
3rd line is def being benched, haha. Serves them right, especially Barbie and Kyrou.

For the record, I think everyone else has had a solid game including Binner. But that 3rd line has been a f***ing joke and its unacceptable to have them perform like that.

Reactions: badmoth

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I'm not giving up on him, just needs to get his head straight and play like the player we know he can be

Lots of players have inconsistencies. A lot of people have said in the past that Tarasenko needs to be moved because he looks disinterested out there, but look at him now... Everyone wants him signed to an extension. It's a long season and this is the most games Kyrou has ever played in his career.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
3rd line is def being benched, haha. Serves them right, especially Barbie and Kyrou.

For the record, I think everyone else has had a solid game including Binner. But that 3rd line has been a f***ing joke and its unacceptable to have them perform like that.
Barbashev has been doing some hustling and physical play in this game, as opposed to Kyrou, who has done none at all, tonight.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Lots of players have inconsistencies. A lot of people have said in the past that Tarasenko needs to be moved because he looks disinterested out there, but look at him now... Everyone wants him signed to an extension. It's a long season and this is the most games Kyrou has ever played in his career.

I appreciate your defense but what you have said really has nothing to do with what Kyrou has been doing that's pissing everyone off.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
So the power is out and I missed the Yotes goals. What happened?
Kyrou floated and turned the puck over which led to a rush for the Yotes.

Then their next shift, Barbie decided to let his man go and he went to the net and scored. Kyrou was also snoozing on that play.

Their line hasn;t sniffed the ice since.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
This has nothing to do with being streaky. Have you even seen the shit he's been doing? It seriously looks like he's drunk half the time.

He could just be fatigued. When a lot of people looked rough at the start, Kyrou was the one carrying the team. Like I said in my last post, this is the most games he's played in his career. He's a young, small guy. He will take what he learned this year into next year. I'm not worried at all about him.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Up 4-1 to a team that played last night and they let them tie it in the third LOL

That's a softy on Binner BTW

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad