GDT: Blues vs Yotes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Thomas' 16 game point streak:

undertaker-the.gif
NHL awarded Thomas the assist last night - streak is alive.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
After this game there's no way they can let Binnington start in the playoffs
Theres no way he was going to anyway barring a husso injury. He had some good starts recently but the blues have been purposefully starting him vs the weaker teams. That signifies theres not been any cobtroversy at all about who #1 is. Seems like a weird post to make.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
And here is what I want to see out of the last 3 games:

Schenn pots one
Saad pots two
ROR pots 3
Krug gets 1
Walker nets 2

If this were to magically happen, we would have 6 25+ goal scorers, a top 9 full of 20 goal scorers, and 13 double digit goal scorers.
Stat Slut approves!

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I’ve got a feeling Kyrou won’t play tomorrow. At this point he is adding nothing offensively and definitely nothing defensively. His play is so lackadaisical. I’m a Kyrou fan but he looks totally lost out there. Something is definitely up with him, perhaps a nagging injury or the illness he is getting over. It looks like he doesn’t care.
Just a hunch, but I think it is more that his ego got crushed. We knew early in this breakout season of his that he is arrogant and cocky af.

That can be a good thing, but since his spotlight moment at the All-Star skills thing, he's been lazy.

Again, just a hunch, but I think this is 100% primadonna ego.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Theres no way he was going to anyway barring a husso injury. He had some good starts recently but the blues have been purposefully starting him vs the weaker teams. That signifies theres not been any cobtroversy at all about who #1 is. Seems like a weird post to make.
There's been a lot of talk lately that Binnington was "back" and that he'd been playing better than Husso.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
There's been a lot of talk lately that Binnington was "back" and that he'd been playing better than Husso.
What maybe 2 or 3 posters with binny nostalgia say jave no impact on coaching decisions. Its been clear from coach usage than hussos the guy. Its cead to anyone thats seriously following. Husso could have bombed his last 2 starts and binny 2 shutouts and hussos likely still woulda been starting game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad