HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
Disgusting seing Pacioretty in a laffs jersey. It's disgusting just watching the laffs.

Plan the parade! -Sportsnet

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
One of the Leafs top prospects, Grebyonkin just got into a fight and did well. I'd give him the dub. Beat up Gaudette and told the crowd to get loud. Love that.

He's done well in the KHL and has good size at 6'2

Toronto's defensive play has been shit.

Unless I'm missing someone, this is basically Drake Batherson and AHL friends for offense

Reactions: Prairie Habs

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
I was on record saying I would've liked him as a depth piece and to redeem his sometimes miserable time with us but if he finds a home in Toronto I will root against Max Pacioretty so much. His last playoff appearance for the Habs was shocking.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Tonight Ottawa - Toronto on pretty much every sportsnet channel.
I watched half a period. Pacioretty looked like his old self. Big, skating well, good shot. Yakemchuk going to be a stud. Rikes skill. Any of Demidov, Yakemchuk, Ignila are blue chip. Couldn't miss. Friedman predicted Ottawa makes playoffs. I guess he means we are out.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Why?

We are at least 3 to 5 years away from real non fabricated coping. Anyone who pretend there will be coping this year is either young, has very few experience watching pro sports or is selling ads on Facebook and need to create a story where there's none.
3 to 5 more years away from competing? That's going to make 6 to 8 year rebuild. That's a long while of terrible hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad