GDT: Blues vs. Isles| Slumpbuster/GM Called Out The Whole Team Edition|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I would love for our broadcast team to stop acting like cheerleaders. I get that having the fanbase stay positive keeps them tuning in, but saying "This doesn't make any sense" just makes you look clueless.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Ok can we PLEASE tank if we're going to tank. I tired of this Blues team not knowing if they want to go 82-0 to win the cup or get the 1st overall pick from year to year. If we're going to be bad, please just be bad

Nothing that easy with this crew...

60ee98968346ba25ea69675c_o_U_v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ezcreepin

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if they wanna suck then be the best at sucking. going to be tough to outsuck ref jose, chicago and arizona.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
and the alternative is?

Yeah, you kind of nailed the problem here. We could do a quick solid retool, but the problem is I think the actual core might be rotten. If we become the Sharks, at least we won a cup first.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
What would Parayko fetch?

A player 3 years off his last season of elite production, a 6'6 defensemen whose game is based largely on his incredibly quick skating when that's usually the first thing a big player loses as he gets older, who will be turning 30 this off-season, and is locked in at 6.5 million a year until 2030?

Uhhhhh. I don't think you want the answer to that.

Reactions: BlueSeal

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Build from the goal crease up to the front. It's way harder to find legit goalies and defenseman than it is to find competent forwards. We have plenty of young guys coming through, so if they do trade anyone, get defenseman.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
A player 3 years off his last season of elite production, a 6'6 defensemen whose game is based largely on his incredibly quick skating when that's usually the first thing a big player loses as he gets older, who will be turning 30 this off-season, and is locked in at 6.5 million a year until 2030?
Uhhhhh. I don't think you want the answer to that.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
As much as I think the Blues can (and most likely will) turn this around. This is completely unacceptable and the leadership of this team has been completely awful this year. RoR and Parayko in particular. They need to get their asses in gear 3 days ago.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
As much as I think the Blues can (and most likely will) turn this around. This is completely unacceptable and the leadership of this team has been completely awful this year. RoR and Parayko in particular. They need to get their asses in gear 3 days ago.
not turning it around with kyrou still on ice. soon as he gets benched, the W's will roll in.

also fact that the GM had to call them out before a players only meeting was initiated by the vets on this team shows u all u need to know bout our leaders. Backes would have had a meeting called after 3rd loss.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
not turning it around with kyrou still on ice. soon as he gets benched, the W's will roll in.

also fact that the GM had to call them out before a players only meeting was initiated by the vets on this team shows u all u need to know bout our leaders. Backes would have had a meeting called after 3rd loss.
Army calls them out and they still get hammered lol.

Reactions: TheDizee

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

I’m not so sure it can be turned around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad