Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Gillies is big and looks his size in net so I don’t know what point you’re making.
panger was making a big deal about stolarz coming out to make a save at a angle saying he is huge .. when in fact both goalies are the same size 6'6 :dunno:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
See post above yours.

He does NOT look large at all. He plays small. He looks tiny.

I don't know what YOU are talking about.

To the bolded: Am I taking too much or too little?
To each their own. I think he looked fine. We gave up 11 shots that period and were outplayed, I wouldn’t really fault him for the goal either.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Good pass by Parayko. Stolarz good save on Brown.

Good non-call on the "trip".

Bad call on the icing.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Ducks are really good at always having men back and is completely shutting down the Blues offense off the rush. We need to get puck in deep and outwork them.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I missed that. Are you saying that, while Parayko has been bad, Mikkola made a big mistake there? I wasn't watching that part of the play.
No, I don't think he made a mistake in supporting Parayko, but I am confused on who was supposed to defend the guy on the right of Gillies. It didn't seem like forwards were giving Parayko a man to pass to if he got the puck/a forward deep to help the defenders

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad