Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Pray tell how it is leagues fault we have 3 guys with Covid.

They have protocols in place to mitigate risk. And when bunch of guys are out the cap exemption rules apply. We aren’t only club that has had to deal with it.

The larger issue is we have 8 guys hurt. That is why we are in this bind.

Not all but I'm going to assume a lot of the players that are forced to sit out due to covid probably have no symptoms yet are forced to sit out 10 days. So much for vaccinations right? The NHL came up with some bullshit that doesn't give teams immediate relief to replace players in covid protocol. If we could have replaced Bozak, Binnington and Faulk then we wouldn't be in such a bind that we're currently in. It's absolutely a f***ing joke that the league will make a team play short because of covid.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Future St. Louis Blues Hampus Lindholm. As a matter of fact Anaheim can just go ahead and leave him St. Louis after the game. :naughty:

Reactions: Stealth JD

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Just something I have noticed quite a few teams have been doing to us the last few games is putting heavy pressure on our points out at the blue line. The Blues should look to work the cycle down low a bit more and see if man can slip away from coverage.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Feel like we have had some decent possession just need to funnel more pucks to the net. This goalie had to play in relief last night, don't make it easy on him.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Damn, sleepy period from the boys. Just get to intermission so Berube can light the fire in their asses because the feet are not moving.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
C'mon, Blues!

We want Ducky done gone

Get quackin!

Get get quackin!

I'll will bet all of my SB Cash that no one here gets the reference in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad