Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Dallas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
2CD8C61F-2F83-428B-9F7C-D4D647F8AEAC.png

0F7C8774-0286-4DDF-B778-B98866995AE0.png

Hahahahaha

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Can't remember the game maybe 5 or 6 years ago. We got scored on with a broken stick in the OT. I imagine Dallas fans feel about the same tonight. But what are you gonna do. The nature balances itself through Gary.

Last edited:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Much respect for Dallas.

No hatred of that team or it's fanbase.

Benn is the only guy over there who seems to like to cross lines that he shouldn't.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Oh no, he definitely slashed him, more of the non-call on the trip in the corner but honestly I saw about a dozen penalties in that last minute of play. I think the refs were going to just let the free for all go but the slash was pretty egregious and ref can't let that go.
absolutely agree.. that was a free for all there at the end lol

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Okay, what a win. Play one great minute and steal two points. I'll take it.

What am I missing - the slash on Heiskanen was a delayed penalty. Then the Blues score. Shouldn't the penalty be waived off?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Okay, what a win. Play one great minute and steal two points. I'll take it.

What am I missing - the slash on Heiskanen was a delayed penalty. Then the Blues score. Shouldn't the penalty be waived off?
blues were on PP already so when a delayed penalty occurs and a goal is scored it still is awarded.

people are saying stars defenseman got tripped before the first goal but schenn actually held his stick a lil bit and the guy totally face dived. kyrou never played the puck with a broken stick as his stick never broke, it simply got slashed. blues got lucky but stars sat back that entire period and had every chance to extend their lead. payback for us getting screwed vs pit

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
blues were on PP already so when a delayed penalty occurs and a goal is scored it still is awarded.

people are saying stars defenseman got tripped before the first goal but schenn actually held his stick a lil bit and the guy totally face dived. kyrou never played the puck with a broken stick as his stick never broke, it simply got slashed. blues got lucky but stars sat back that entire period and had every chance to extend their lead. payback for us getting screwed vs pit

Thanks - of course, forgot there was already a guy in the box.

Good clip - Schenn got away with that one. Should have been called for grabbing Heiskanen's stick. We'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad