Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Bolts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Logan Brown - 2:19 TOI
Dakota Joshua - 1:55

we’re down by 3, I get that. But we surely can’t run the top 6 back to back all night and expect them to have gas in the tank to come back right? And yet, we kind of need them to.

I bet his ice time might increase now :naughty:

Reactions: Fitrix

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
If Thomas gets a goal scoring touch, my lord, what a complete player. Dude does it all, except shoot

Breurbe needs to pull a Whitie Herzog.

Ozzie Smith was the king of pop ups prior to to 82 season. Herzog made a bet with him every ball he hit on the ground he paid 100 bucks. Every ball Ozzie hit in the air Ozzie paid Herzog a hundred bucks.

I don’t know how the bet parameters should go but hope he does something to get Thomas shooting.

Reactions: Fitrix and mk80

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Breurbe needs to pull a Whitie Herzog.

Ozzie Smith was the king of pop ups prior to to 82 season. Herzog made a bet with him every ball he hit on the ground he paid 100 bucks. Every ball Ozzie hit in the air Ozzie paid Herzog a hundred bucks.

I don’t know how the bet parameters should go but hope he does something to get Thomas shooting.
That’s a great story!

Maybe every time Thomas passes instead of shoots from a high-danger area? Lol

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad