Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Bolts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Logan Brown - 2:19 TOI
Dakota Joshua - 1:55

we’re down by 3, I get that. But we surely can’t run the top 6 back to back all night and expect them to have gas in the tank to come back right? And yet, we kind of need them to.

I just don’t know what the answer is. For a team that gets so much credit for being deep, isn’t now the time to use it? Cap situation sucks too, Mac Mac could be here if not for cap crunch. We have so many man games lost since the cup, with no cap space, and it hurts.
i wish they'd roll 4 lines and stop rewarding our "stars" who are severely underperforming with ice time they don;t deserve. And same goes to our D and it starts with Parayko for me.

Reactions: Fitrix

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
Logan Brown - 2:19 TOI
Dakota Joshua - 1:55

we’re down by 3, I get that. But we surely can’t run the top 6 back to back all night and expect them to have gas in the tank to come back right? And yet, we kind of need them to.

I just don’t know what the answer is. For a team that gets so much credit for being deep, isn’t now the time to use it? Cap situation sucks too, Mac Mac could be here if not for cap crunch. We have so many man games lost since the cup, with no cap space, and it hurts.
This game doesn't feel like a typical 3-0 after one to me. I'm not happy with the performance but not a single goal against came off what I'd describe as a normal bounce.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
What is up with Parayko? He's just not himself...
I am actually convinced this IS his normal self and his 2019 play was simply Jbo carrying him.

I never viewed him as a legit #1 dman but now I am starting to think hes not even a #2.

Reactions: Blues Knight

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
that goal is all Kyrou, too bad people like Schenn and Tarasenko don't wanna work half as hard as Kyrou is.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Alright! There's one!

Would be nice to really get ROR going offensively too

67571a36a24a170735b2089502a25357.gif

Edit: Credit to Kyrou for the work to make it happen

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad