Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Bolts 7pm- Please No One Else Get Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Hard to know exactly what happened since we never get to see what's happening down the ice, but not much reason for both Jaskin and Edmundson to be glued to a Bolts player 3 feet from the net once the rush is done. Jaskin probably should have separated to expand control of the middle.

Looking at other angles it looked like the Blues attempted a line change. That is just horrible timing.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
In other news, I was impressed with how well Schmaltz and Dunn looked together. Both seemed to move the puck well in the neutral zone. In the defensive zone, there was only one play I can say wasn’t great, but that’s because the pass was to Schenn and he wasn’t looking around to receive the pass. Other than that, I don’t think Schmaltz looked out of place. He even seemed more engaged than last I saw him on the Blues.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
A well-played period by The Blues, considering they are without Schwartz, Fabbri, Pietrangelo and Bouwmeester. Too bad they gave up that late period goal with only 44 seconds left. Got to get that back as early as possible.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I thought they played very well in the 1st. Just one mistake (lack of back checking ) led to the goal from the high slot.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Does NBC have anything else to talk about besides the Blues blocking shots?

Doesn't make for particularly fascinating color commentary, especially the third or fourth time they give it an extended go (but this time with video!).

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I'm not a goaltender but why is Allen that far out on a shot from that angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad