Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Bolts 7pm- Please No One Else Get Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I will say, I'm impressed with their fight tonight. They came out determined to make sure Tampa fought for every foot of ice.

Kreegz2

Dec 11, 2011
Why is that every time we play a national TV game we get stuck with Doc Emric or the opposing team's announcers? At least Peckham and Boucher are one of the better pairs around the league, but I don't understand why our announcers never get a shot.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
You would think if one infraction caused another like that, it would not be offsetting penalties

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This is also a big game for Schmaltz, can't have giveaways like that if he wants to play in the big league.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Parayko with a monster 20 minutes of hockey.

Agreed very good period by Parayko. Overall not a bad period at all by the Blues. It is going to be really hard playing from behind but our play that period gives me a small sliver of hope.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Oh well, it was a really good period up until that point.
Hard to know exactly what happened since we never get to see what's happening down the ice, but not much reason for both Jaskin and Edmundson to be glued to a Bolts player 3 feet from the net once the rush is done. Jaskin probably should have separated to expand control of the middle.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Overall, pretty good period by the Blues. When you're shorthanded on talent, the goal is to play a game that depresses scoring events to give yourself a better chance to win. Blues successfully did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad