GDT: Blues vs Blue(s) Jackets || Game 29 || 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

We Want Ten

Johnny Gaudreau
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
There’s not really anything to buy. The NHL tracks these stats and they’re freely available to look up yourself.

Yeah, I get that, but I just don't see it. He looks like he is loafing around most of the time.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Laine and Chinakhov need to be positioned for a one timer, if you need a bumper position player it’s Marchenko or Jenner and Boqvist and Gaudreau are right and left handed players to set up quick one timer passes. All interchangeable of course
I agree with the formation in general but I want to pose a question - when have we ever seen Chinakhov take a one-timer? I can't remember any. It doesn't seem to be something he uses often - he's more dangerous with the wrister.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I agree with the formation in general but I want to pose a question - when have we ever seen Chinakhov take a one-timer? I can't remember any. It doesn't seem to be something he uses often - he's more dangerous with the wrister.
Didn’t he recently launch a 90+ mph one timer? I agree he doesn’t use it as much but he’s got a good one too

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Didn’t he recently launch a 90+ mph one timer? I agree he doesn’t use it as much but he’s got a good one too
Alright might be my bad. Don't seem to remember anything myself (but maybe that rings a bell stat-wise...).

Jenner walks off the ice into the dressing room after taking Provorov's shot to the skate, hopefully he's ok.

We Want Ten

Johnny Gaudreau
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Alright might be my bad. Don't seem to remember anything myself (but maybe that rings a bell stat-wise...).

Jenner walks off the ice into the dressing room after taking Provorov's shot to the skate, hopefully he's ok.
Didn't look like he took it to the skate on my TV.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Did I just see a Johnny Gaudreau stick lift and puck retrieval below the goal line?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad