GDT: Blues vs Blue(s) Jackets || Game 29 || 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Why do the coaches think pairing a rookie with Bean is a smart idea? I could ask that about many things they do but thats a big one

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Marchenko was covering Provorov's pinch, but for whatever reason didn't recognize that Thomas was skating right past him. Marchenko has been one of our better defensive forwards. In general it's a big problem for us.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
We bonafide have 2 legit scoring lines now, and our 4th line is fairly set.
If the 1st line ever gets going.....

That being said, what happens when Laine and Roslovic are ready? Gonna f*** everything up.
They should drop Danforth back with Tex and Kuraly, seems like a good way to have 3 solid lines. Make Jenner and Gaudreau figure it out with whoever

Reactions: MoeBartoli

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Per the broadcast Marchenko is the fastest to 30 goals in CBJ history, we've got talent.

This is where Chinakhov belongs, on PP1 on the halfwall.

I'm still not sure if Chinakhov is a plus at 5v5, but if he's on this team he needs to be on PP1 on the halfwall.
Voronkov
Laine Chinakhov
Boqvist Gaudreau

That’s my top PP pick

Reactions: cslebn

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Yeah, Laine likely slots back in on the top line, Danforth to the 4th and Olivier sits.
Probably what should happen. Let the money guys figure it out but I wouldnt be surprised to see then swap Bemstrom out. I dont know that Bemstrom adds a lot to that line but he also doesnt hold it back. Laines turnovers would hold back a young skill line that wants to play with speed. Roslovic would probably be a decent fit but Bemstrom not needing to touch the puck much is pretty big for the other 2

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
If you put them in

formation, I might understand what you're suggesting.
Laine and Chinakhov need to be positioned for a one timer, if you need a bumper position player it’s Marchenko or Jenner and Boqvist and Gaudreau are right and left handed players to set up quick one timer passes. All interchangeable of course

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad